Sunday, 16 April 2017

Importance of a Soundtrack / Score

Before me and Katie even came up with the idea of UFO I new that whatever my film opening was it had to have some kind of music. Pretty much all of my favourite sequences in films have been set to some kind of Soundtrack / Score, for me music and film go hand in hand. When the music and the image work together - you've got gold.

Soundtrack 











Silver linings Playbook features and original score by Danny Elfman as well as









           







The Help











Dirty Dancing

Angus Thongs and perfect snogging













Original Score - John Williams  








































































When picking music for UFO I knew I wanted the music to fit with what was going on in the scene, the first film that came to mind that  dose this in its opening was Legally Blonde, although it is in nothing like UFO it is still interesting to note how the filmmakers have synchronised the editing with  the music.







No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is now closed